Objectives of Alumni
- To Create a broad network of former students with the Departmental Liaison Committee.
- To enable current and future students to interact with the OUCAA Committee on academic, professional, extra-mural and any other appropriate areas of interaction.
- To involve former students present in the field of academics across the nation/world in Faculty and Student Development Program by channeling state of the art knowledge bases.
- To encourage former students visit to the department to address students on their experiences or in special fields of work in which they are involved.
- To involve former students in fund raising for restoration of departmental heritage by identifying suitable requirements.
- To associate alumni in improving college infrastructure such as class rooms; laboratories; library; and related infrastructure facilities.
To Popularize brand “ Chemistry Department, OU”
The Alumni Association (OUCAA) with Reg.No. 5/2009 is formed in the year 2009 by its Founder President Prof. K. Veera Reddy. The Alumni Association activities are in the areas of infrastructural developments, arranging endowments lectures, Institutions of (3) Gold Medals to encourage students in the academics.