Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs)
The University entered into Memorandum of Understanding with various Government/ Defence/ Private Organizations for collaborative programs for exchange of research and academic activities of faculty and the students.
|The Details of MoUs entered OU with other Institutions/ Organizations.||Click Here|
The University has launched several new initiatives in teaching, learning and research to keep pace with global trends in higher education. these initiatives are aimed at empowering the students with knowledge and skills, improving their academic performance, and increasing their employability.
Quality of Teaching and Learning:
The University has introduced the following measures to achieve a paradigm shift from a teacher-centric to learner-centric education.
- Choice-based Credit System (CBCS) with a dynamic curriculum in all the Post-Graduate Programmes offered by the University in campus and constituent colleges.
- Extra disciplinary papers (optional) in all PG courses, such as communicative English, Practical Ethics, Human Rights and Environmental Concerns, Personality Development and Wellness and community Work.
- Continuous Evaluation of the student through internal examinations, assignments, seminar presentations etc.
- Project Work for all the Post-Graduate Students.
- New Courses such a M.Sc. (Nanoscience), M.Sc. (Pharmaco Informatics), M.Pharm., PG Diploma in Radialogical Physics etc.
- Job oriented Degree, Diploma and Certificate courses in the fields of Health Care, IT and Hospitality
- Eligibility Test for admission into Ph.D.
Osmania University has forged academic collaborations with foreign universities and institutions part of its global outreach. These include
- Faculty exchange programme with Tanner Humanities Center, University of Utah.
- Multi-programme collaboration with kansas State University, Manhattan.
- Short term orientation programmes for students of Washington University, St Louis, and University of Wyoming.
- Joint research activities and exchange of staff and students with University of Western Australia.
- Twinning with University of Wales. Newport, UK under UKIERI
Promotions of Research:
- Intensive coaching at Competitive Examinations Coaching Centre to prepare students for CSIR and UGC-JRF Fellowship examinations.
- Necessary infrastructure and research facilities for attracting research funding from various agencies.
- Linkages with industry for promotion of research and collaboration with many National and International organizations through MoUs.
- Established Technology Development Centre to promote incubation facilities for high-end research in engineering and technology.
- Commissioning of central instrumentation facility to provide high-end analytical and other research instruments, state-of-the-art modular labs and computing labs catering to research needs